Sunday, April 19, 2015

Sad quotes for a broken heart

Sadness is a part of life that is unavoidable and arises from lost dreams and opportunities. It engulfs people into its pit and right then sad quotes can come to the best rescue. Sad quotes are soul-stirring that strikes a chord when we feel sad. These powerful words express deep truths right from the heart. There are many famous sad quotes that seem to echo our emotions which has been written when that person felt that way and it's always comforting to know that there are others who has also traveled in the same path.

Some of the amazing top sad quotes that I find really comforting when depressed and you might find them soothing too are:
'Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.' This quote is by Javan. It jerks and brings me to reality and makes me think logical.
'They that sow in tears shall reap in joy' by Psalms reminds me not to lose hope and one drop of tear draws a person one step more closer to happiness.
'Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears' by Marcus Aurelius and 'Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong' by Winston Churchill are two favorite quotes I like a lot as it talks about being strong and not feel the pain. It's really inspiring when I feel hurt or isolated.
Another cool sad quote that I often recall when I feel sad is, 'Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable'. It reminds me that experiences only make one more practical in life.
Then there are some other really great sad quotes like,
'Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad' by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
'For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been' by John Greenleaf Whittier
'Let your tears come. Let them water your soul' by Eileen Mayhew
'Love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation' by Kahlil Gibran
And finally the most heart touching one that I often secure it deep in my heart is the quote, 'The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you' by Unknown Author which reminds me to realize the love of the ones who love me before it's too late and not go through the pain of losing a loved one by taking too long to recognize the love.
These sad quotes will help you to go through tough times and bring more tranquility of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment